Wednesday, November 17, 2010

To the Brim

So, I don't know if it's the impending days of Christmas that got me this morning... the lingering thoughts of Remembrance Day, maybe? Or, could it be the current health-crisis my best friend's father is currently going through that has me feeling so emotional? I was on my regular bus this morning when I was literally swamped - I was going to say swept away, but rather than being knocked over I felt completed blanketed by it! - by this feeling of pure love. It just seemed to explode over me, cover me, smother me, this pure pure love for the most important people in my life. It was a wonderful feeling, and I wish I could hold on to it all the time, because it just feels so RIGHT. I honestly feel full to the brim with it.


I chose to express my love to those special people through a very modern medium - text messaging - but that doesn't make it any less real or any less true. Love love love. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment