Monday, February 7, 2011

Fractured

I am attending a career decision making orientation session thing tomorrow at Women Building Futures. I'm excited for the day-long exploration into future possibilities in that this will be the second of four steps towards being accepted into their program. But, I'm also super nervous. There are two exams that I'll have to write tomorrow afternoon- a language arts one, and a math one. Hopefully I have a firm enough grasp on the English language that the former will be no problem for me to ace. The latter, on the other hand, has me terrified. At the original information session we were given a practice booklet full of math questions to get us prepared for the test, and thankfully there is a fair bit of work in it that I accomplished with little trouble at all. Unfortunately, what I don't understand... well, I REALLY don't understand. There are still a few hours left in the day to get the ideas more firmly impressed upon my memory, but part of me wonders - if I haven't learned these things already, in my nearly 30 years of living, will I be able to learn them now?

Best get some more studying done!

No comments:

Post a Comment